BAY AREA ASSOCIATION OF KIDNEY PATIENTS
EDUCATING AND SUPPORTING
BAY AREA KIDNEY PATIENTS
Kidney Konnections - The BAAKP Newsletter
The Bay Area Association of Kidney Patients publishes quarterly newsletters, available by request via US Mail, at our meetings, or by reader below. We also film our presentations-- view HERE.
|ISSUE - STORY||FEATURES||CLICK TO READ|
Vol. 10 Issue 1:
Financial, Legal, and Insurance Specialists Panel
- Financing Treatment
- Purchasing Insurance
- Legal Help
Vol. 9 Issue 3:
Transplant, Good Dialysis, and Patient Experiences
- HIV and Kidney Transplant, My Story
- How to Have a Good Future With Kidney Disease
- Patient Panel Discussion
Vol. 9 Issue 2:
"Stanford Transplant and ESRD Medicare"
- Kidney Transplant Today - The Stanford Program
- Are You Covered? (Medicare and Med-Cal)
- Increasing Home Dialysis Use
- BAAKP Patients observed "Donor Sabbath"
Vol. 9 Issue 1:
"Pearls of Knowledge for Kidney Patients"
A Kidney Transplant at Age 78? My Story!
Vol. 8 Issue 3:
Successful Strategies for Hopeful Transplant Recipient with Risa Simon
|- At the End is My New Beginning A Kidney Disease First Person Story By Anna Mae Louie Olivares|
- Patient Panel- with Mark Kim, Phil Wyche, Debra Elmore, and Michelle Chatorian.
- How to travel while on dialysis!
Vol. 8 Issue 2:
"This is a Good Time to Be a Kidney Patient!"
|- Free Kidney Education Classes Offered by Dialysis Provider.|
- Living Donor Advocacy Coalition Needs Your Support!
- A New Beginning for Me! A Kidney Disease First Person Story.
- Track Your Medical Records with an iPhone/iPad app!
Vol. 8 Issue 1
Kidney Transplant Program at CPMC
|- ESRD Network #17 helps dialysis patients.|
- Kidney Transplant patients have improved quality of life as compared to dialysis patients.
- How to apply for disability benefits with kidney disease.