EDUCATING AND SUPPORTING
BAY AREA KIDNEY PATIENTS
BAY AREA ASSOCIATION OF KIDNEY PATIENTS
Kidney Konnections - The BAAKP Newsletter
The Bay Area Association of Kidney Patients publishes quarterly newsletters, available by request via US Mail, at our meetings, or by reader below. We also film our presentations-- view HERE.
|ISSUE - STORY||FEATURES||CLICK TO READ|
Vol. 10 Issue 2:
Transplant and free medical flights
-BAAKP member's remarkable transplant story
-UCSF Kidney Transplant program
-Angel Flight West, no-cost medical flights
Vol. 10 Issue 1:
- Financing Treatment
Vol. 9 Issue 3:
- HIV and Kidney Transplant, My Story
Vol. 9 Issue 2:
|- Kidney Transplant Today - The Stanford Program |
- Are You Covered? (Medicare and Med-Cal)
- Increasing Home Dialysis Use
- BAAKP Patients observed "Donor Sabbath"
Vol. 9 Issue 1:
|A Kidney Transplant at Age 78? My Story!|
Vol. 8 Issue 3:
|- At the End is My New Beginning A Kidney Disease First Person Story By Anna Mae Louie Olivares|
- Patient Panel
- How to travel while on dialysis!
Vol. 8 Issue 2:
- Free Kidney Education Classes Offered by Dialysis Provider.